Thursday, July 5, 2007

Friday


Friday is tomorrow. Lately I've grown tired of people of using the word Friday as an expression of how their Friday is going. Like when you ask someone on Friday..."How's it going?"...and they respond...."You know....Friday". Yeah, I know it's Friday, day after Thursday and day before Saturday.

We have an interesting weekend ahead. Abbi's last softball game is tomorrow, which ends our competitive game schedule for the summer. Gabe ended his Pony League baseball career last Saturday and Elli's Little League coach pitch season ended a couple weeks ago.

We have acquired a piano for our living room, it will sit right in front of our main window.
We are looking forward to learning how to play. With the helps of some friends, we will pick it up tomorrow.

This weekend is my 15 year high school class reunion. I am looking forward to seeing some friends, especially the ones that are coming from far away. Two of my best friends, Dave and Tom are coming from Colorado.

It is scheduled to be hot this weekend. I don't like the heat, especially the humidity. I wilt like leaf in a fire. There is one thing I like when it gets hot. That means our pool temperature will rise making swimming more enjoyable. The picture is Abbi and Elli swimming at Grandma's in Arizona. They are both talented swimmers. Abbi would live in the pool if you let her.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I know, that pool is always sooo cold ;)